[cisco-voip] Demo Versions..and home lab setup

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Thu Mar 10 10:49:50 EST 2005

It is possible to install CCM on a non-mcs server. Mileage varies. You can
find a guide on installing CCM on unsupported hardware here,
http://www.medleylabs.com/unsupported%20server.pdf

To my knowledge there is not a demo version of CallManager. You could
possibly purchase an NFR version from Cisco, talk to your Cisco Rep. Another
source is Ebay, quite often there are CallManager, Unity and even IPCC
Express software packs up for auction.

Tm

Tim Medley

 <http://www.sccp2000.com/> http://www.sccp2000.com IP Telephony News, Tips