[cisco-voip] Long Distance on PRI - Callmanager

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Mar 10 13:02:59 EST 2005

Nick--

This is done on the Gateway interface config at the bottom.

Device -- Gateway -- click on gateway interface -- Scroll to bottom

Look under Outbound calls.

You would change called party ie number type to national and called
numbering plan to ISDN.

I'm not sure if this will fix everything though.  He said the tollfree
needs to be unknown and I don't know if there is a way to specify both
national and unknown via a route pattern.

Scott