[cisco-voip] 1760 with 4 port FXS DID Card stuck in DID_PARK

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 13:15:05 EST 2005

The one they have is just H323 , it just has voip
dial-peer routing calls over to the 3745 with CME on
it. At time this was installed the 4port FXSDID wasn't
supported in 3745 so they got a seperate 1760 for it.
I haven't checked to see if that VIC is supported in
3745 yet or not.

This only happened once so far that I know of, but was
up for many months with no problems. Then out of blue
busy signals on inbound calls.