[cisco-voip] IPCC EX

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Thu Mar 10 16:40:46 EST 2005

Correct.
But I must give a formal WARNING!!!

Again if you utilized the default scripts in day to day operations, then
you will have to pull the scripts off before the upgrade and being them
back in after your done. This is not the best way. What I would do is
rename the scripts and then do the upgrade, then name them back to what
you want. If you do not do this the default scripts will be over
written.

Also, don't forget to run the JTAPI update utility and update each Cisco
Agent Desktop (CAD). The version used with 3.1.3 is 4.5.2, and the CAD
used in 3.5.2 is 4.4.5. Same thing for Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD).

Look to this page for reference materials to print out for your call
centers and SOPs if needed.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps5883/index.html

Keep us informed!!!