[cisco-voip] Source of information on CRA Scripts?

Johnson Randy jrJohnson at itqlata.com
Fri Mar 11 10:07:21 EST 2005

Hi,

We are new to the Cisco VoIP world. We have just set up a small system using
IPCC Express, CallManager and CallRex. We got the voice recording set up and
it works rather nicely. Now we are looking at setting ups some simple CRA
scripts. We tried loading one of the samples, called ICD.AEF and obviously
we do not yet understand all the interconnections as it doesn't seem to do
anything.

Is there a good manual or source for step by step instructions on how to set
up a simple script like this so it works?

The ICD.AEF script is basically a simple queue, it answers the phone, plays
a message, waits, plays another message and loops until someone picks up a
phone. With the script loaded, the caller's still get 2 rings and then a
fast busy signal if no one answers.

Perhaps a training course is in order.

Thanks in advance.