[cisco-voip] Dialplan conflicts

Marcello Pedersen mpedersen at touchbase.us
Sat Mar 12 22:10:47 EST 2005

Morning everyone,

I would appreciate some assistance on this. We have several CM sites
that
we are migrating to one CM with multiple 2651XM MGCP GW. Currently on
our
main site uses 5 digits extensions and 4 digits on the other sites. Due
to dialplan overlap we plan to migrate all sites to 6 digits except HQ
which will remain, as today, 5 digits. Do you foresee a problem in doing
that?

Can we have 5 and 6 digits ext within CM and will there be a problem
if we using a centralized Unity?

Regards,