[cisco-voip] easiest way to monitor PRI's

Candace Holman Candace_Holman at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 15 14:25:22 EST 2005

In 3.3 there is CAR - cdr and administrative reporting tool.  Use the
gateway reporting options to show each pri, as long as it is distinctly
registered as a gateway in your CM gateway devices.  In fact, all you have
to do is run the System Overview and the last few pages are all your
gateway reports.

We also use NetIQ VivinetMgr to monitor number of simultaneous channels in
use and to alert us when the overflow pri in the route group is used.

Candace