[cisco-voip] Wireless Headsets

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Tue Mar 15 15:49:17 EST 2005

We have a receptionist using Attendant Console that would like to be
able to get up from the desk and go into the mailroom behind without
having to worry about being away from the phone. I was thinking of using
a Plantronics wireless headset for her, but wasn't sure how the lifter
would work with the upright design of a 7960. Has anyone use this to
give any feedback? Anyone have a better solution? I know she would have
to walk back to her desk to transfer the call, but if she could at least
answer it from the next room the call won't be missed!

Thanks,
Adam