[cisco-voip] Wireless Headsets

Nikola Stojsin nikola at att.net
Tue Mar 15 16:22:18 EST 2005

I have deployed several of those combos (CS50 headset + HL10 lifter ) and they
work quite well with 7960s. The only problem is - one usually has to buy
several (receptionist gets one, and then it becomes a must-have item)...

FWIW, I would prefer a 7960-specific solution, one that would eliminate the need
for a lifter; I also wish Plantronics would come up with a neckstrap for CS50
(there is one for CS10). On the other hand, my experience with the unit has
been excellent.

HTH,
Nikola

Nikola Stojsin