[cisco-voip] RTMT DB error

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:10:37 EST 2005

Tried that.  Now I no longer get the DB error message, but...  Data for the
Publisher (addressed by IP) seems reasonable, but the Subscriber (addressed
by name) shows 0 registered phones (should be over 200), 100% memory, 0%
CPU, 0 calls in progress.  I get the same result no matter how I start
RTMT -- via Publisher name or IP, or Subscriber name or IP.

mike