[cisco-voip] Selectively clearing call history

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:10:08 EST 2005

Typically the real concern is the Missed Call list -- users want to be able
to use the call history as a to-do list.  As they return calls or explicitly
ignore them, they want to remove them  from the list.  In general, they want
to be able to delete entries that don't matter, for one reason or another.

mike