[cisco-voip] Fax Servers

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Mon Mar 21 10:58:11 EST 2005

I'm looking into setting up a fax server and was hoping to get some
insight from anyone who had already done this. What are the best
products out there? What are the cheapest products? I heard Cisco is
about to release their own fax software, but I'm sure it will have a
nice price tag to go with it. I know that Asterisk supports incoming and
outgoing faxing... can you set up a H.323 trunk to an Asterisk server
and have it receive faxes? Given the price tag this might be something
worth checking out! Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Blomfield