[cisco-voip] subscriber and meet-me conferences

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Mar 21 11:08:20 EST 2005

Hi Karen,

If you do not want the MTP or CFB hosted in the ipvmsapp service of the
subscriber to be used, the best thing is to go under service parameters
for the IP Voice Media Streaming App service on the subscriber and set
the run flags to false.

Where the phone is homed does not affect what resources it invokes for
MTP and CFB.

/Wes