[cisco-voip] subscriber and meet-me conferences

Howard Karen A Contr USAFE CSS/SCBT karen.howard at ramstein.af.mil
Mon Mar 21 10:51:18 EST 2005

Hello,
        Can someone explain to me how my subscriber could be hosting
meet-me conferences when we have removed the conference bridge and MTP
from it?  We were experiencing network connectivity issues with it and
deliberately removed these features to force the publisher to handle
these conference calls, but the CDR still shows the subscriber as the
destination address when our users initiate meet-me conferences.  We
have made sure all the phones are registered with publisher and not the
subscriber.
Thank you,
Karen Howard