[cisco-voip] Changing TFTP address dynamically

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 21 21:00:25 EST 2005

A reboot would be required for it to download the new TFTP address. I don't think a **#** will work though - it must be a reset from CallMAnager admin window. I've had issues with that in the past.

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.                                  lelio at uoguelph.ca.eh
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph                             FAX:(519) 767-1060 JNHN
Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1                          TEL:(519) 824-4120 x56354
     remove the 1st letter of the canadian alphabet from my email, eh!