[cisco-voip] FXS module breaking

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Mar 22 02:44:51 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

:)
Thanks for your reply.
Apparently my client has logged a requested with Cisco in the last day. They
will be attending to his query from here.

Thank you for your input anyways.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."