[cisco-voip] Ani from a POTS dial peer

Teodor Georgiev tgeorgiev at is-bg.net
Tue Mar 22 03:13:14 EST 2005

What kind is the link between the 3640 and the PABX - analog, ISDN, R2, SS7?

If it is analog, be warned that there are several methods of transmitting the
caller ID. If it is ISDN, run a Q.931 debug and see if any calling ID is
actually going to the PBX. Run a debug against the SIP to see if you are
getting the caller ID from the SIP proxy.