[cisco-voip] Ani from a POTS dial peer

Juan juan at uwtcallback.com
Tue Mar 22 12:50:25 EST 2005

Hi Teodor.
Thank you for your answer.
The connection is by an E&M trunk.
I need the info on how is the string that the Cisco 3640 sends to the PABX
(if it is sent) for authentication purposes. I suppose that the method is
the default one as I never changed it.
The 3640 is getting the info from the SIP server because if I make a Show
call history voice last n command, I can see de caller's number.
Regards

Juan