[cisco-voip] Cisco ART

Jon Carnes jonc at ftnc.net
Tue Mar 22 04:56:09 EST 2005

I wrote a python based script to do the same. It also pushes the reports
out to a local webserver. Users login to the webserver to view their
stats or look at their reports.

I'm using a Vocal Data switch on the back-end, so my CDR files are
probably a different format than yours. Still it was snap to write.

Jon Carnes
FeatureTel