[cisco-voip] Problems with Huntgroup on 4.1(2)

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Tue Mar 22 07:10:54 EST 2005

Hi!

I use CCM 4.1(2) with a Cisco 3640 H.323 gateway.
I have a problem with my Huntgroups.
It is difficult to describe, so I try it
with an example.
Huntgroup : 100
             Phone1 : 50
             Phone2 : 51
             Phone3 : 52

Phone1 and Phone2 are on-hook.
Someone calls the 100 and Phone1 gets the call.
The user accept the call and everything is ok.
Anotherone calls the 100. Phone1 is busy and therefore
the call is forwarded to Phone2. Phone2 gets the call.
Phone1 has finished the call. Now the user
wants to go out of the Huntgroup and pushs
the button "Callforwardall" and inserts the number
100. After that Phone2 goes then on-hook.

When now another one calls the 100, the user
gets an busy tone, whether the Phone2 is on-hook
and reachable.

Has anyone an idea how to solve that without using
the attendant console or an extra software, which has to be
installed on a PC ?

Best regards,
  Ahmad

--