[cisco-voip] Prefixing a 9 to the missed calls directory? Isitpossible?

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Tue Mar 22 08:41:27 EST 2005

What exactly is that?
the only ones I find are below- from what I can tell, since these are in
the 'clusterwide PRI/MGCP Gateway" section, they look like they'd affect
the dialing out for all users (ie, if I put a 9 in here, no one would
need to dial 9 to get out any longer (which would thoroughly confuse
users who always DO dial a 9)

What's the exact parameter name and what part of the Service Parameters
is it under (the second drop down, where you select Call manager, CTI,
TFTP, etc)

National Number Prefix <javascript:
openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceP
arameters/0&title=Cisco+CallManager+Parameters+Help&showAll=Yes#National
Prefix');>
International Number Prefix <javascript:
openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceP
arameters/0&title=Cisco+CallManager+Parameters+Help&showAll=Yes#Internat
ionalPrefix');>
Subscriber Number Prefix <javascript:
openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceP
arameters/0&title=Cisco+CallManager+Parameters+Help&showAll=Yes#Subscrib
erPrefix');>
Unknown Number Prefix <javascript:
openHelpWindow('vendorconfighelp.asp?instance=xmldi://cisco.com/serviceP
arameters/0&title=Cisco+CallManager+Parameters+Help&showAll=Yes#UnknownP
refix');>