[cisco-voip] Another ART question

Blomfield, Adam Adam.Blomfield at sulzer.com
Tue Mar 22 12:01:56 EST 2005

It's all in a SQL table... you can write your own reports... I spent
about ten minutes looking at ART before I realized it was a useless
piece of junk. We wrote our own web based reporting tools using ASP to
query the databases and get us exactly the information that we want. We
mainly use it to trace 911 calls and undesirable inbound calls.

Thanks,
Adam