[cisco-voip] IPCC

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 14:54:57 EST 2005

You can remove the work State, to do so, in the CSQ configuration there is a
radio button to enable/disable Automatic Work.

There is not a work state time in the current releases of IPCC Express. This
is expected in version 4 which is due out late this year, last I heard
August.

You can put an agent automatically back into a ready state as soon as they
are finished with a call, it is the default behavior.

tm

Tim Medley

http://www.medleylabs.com

 <http://www.sccp2000.com/> http://www.sccp2000.com IP Telephony News, Tips