[cisco-voip] Cfwdall to Outside?

Marcus Lundbom Marcus.Lundbom at addpro.se
Wed Mar 23 15:55:44 EST 2005

I would agree, I don't believe that the webpage will match the CSS
either.

IMHO, that is actually something that users will have to learn the hard
way. Instruct them that it is _not_ possible to enter an external
number. Of course, users will miss that, but that will have to be their
lessons.

If a few users yell really loud about this, have their manager prove
that they actually need the feature and give these users another CSS.

/M