[cisco-voip] CFWDall problem

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 00:42:25 EST 2005

I had a client with this issue today, and it was due
the full CSA being installed on their CCM and having a
bad policy or something going on it with it. Stopping
CSA on both servers fixed it up. It was working fine
for months then started being a problem so I'm
thinking it lost it's config or got pushed a new one.
I don't know the full CSA product so not sure what may
have going on really. But stopping it fixed the CCM
issue. I asked they uninstall it and put the CCM CSA
on there instead of the one they had.