[cisco-voip] RTMT DB error - resolved

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Mar 24 09:09:25 EST 2005

SQL authenticaiton is disabled in the SQL Server configuraiton for 4.1.
Everything we do uses windows authentication now (connect to SQL using
windows credentials)  For CM 4.0 and 4.1 the replicaiton is slightly
changed in that all tables in the database ARE NOT repliacated.  For
those versions, I strongly recommend using the latest version of
DBLHelper to recreate SQL replication.  Unicast me for a copy.

/Wes