[cisco-voip] Changing TFTP address dynamically

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Mar 24 09:16:44 EST 2005

The phone also attempts a DNS Lookup of ciscocm1 to locate its TFTP
server.  Not sure what your DNS/NAT capabilities are, but you could use
DHCP to poing the phone to different DNS servers for each cluster.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803eda84.html#wp1023004

/Wes