[cisco-voip] Incoming Call Issue

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Thu Mar 24 10:39:19 EST 2005

Can you recreate this at will?  Have you opened a ticket with your
Telco?  It almost sounds like a one way audio issue.  Is this a new
install or did this just start happening?

I had an issue just a month or so ago where there was a one way audio
issue with California.  Might be worth a ticket with your local telco.

scott