[cisco-voip] FAX issues calling FAX/phone/modem autodetect switches

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:09:57 EST 2005

I would expect the fax detection to kinda get screwed up, since I
think the fax/modem boxes actually answer the call to determine what
type of call it is - there is no perceivable difference that could be
detected before the call was answered. I guess the answer tone should
still initiate fax passthrough, can you get any 'show call act voice
br' output and determine if the call is being detected properly?