[cisco-voip] Device Pool Question

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Mar 25 11:15:13 EST 2005

If you are talking about which MoH plays on each phone it works like
this.

MoH on each line takes 1st place, MoH on each device takes second place,
and MoH on the device pool takes third place.  Which means that if you
have no MoH set on both the line and the phone config, then the Device
Pool will be what's picked. But if either the phone or the line have
MoH, that is what is used and you have to manually change it on each
device.

Scott