[cisco-voip] Device Pool Question

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Fri Mar 25 11:56:13 EST 2005

I set device pools to <none>.  Before it takes effect, I have to reset all
devices associated with the device pool.  That will be after hours.  I
changed, under Clusterwide Parameters (Service),   the Default Network Hold
MOH Audio Source ID and Default User Hold MOH Audio Source ID.

Rusty Painter
MCP/A+
Microcomputer Technician
Dorchester County ITS