[cisco-voip] Is anyone using AAR

Rusty Painter RPainter at dorchestercounty.net
Fri Mar 25 12:48:59 EST 2005

I think that we are using toll bypass.  The LATA splits the county in half,
so even to call an office in the lower part of the county would be a long
distance call.  I am still learning telephones, so I don't know if what we
do is toll bypass or not, but I can call anyplace in this county and the
next without incurring long distance charges.  We also have it set up where
every phone has 2 numbers.  For example my number is 563-0283, but if a
citizen in the lower part of the county dials that number it is long
distance, so they can dial 832-0283 and get me.

Rusty Painter
MCP/A+
Microcomputer Technician
Dorchester County ITS