[cisco-voip] Publisher/Subscriber DB on alternate port?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Mar 28 09:16:51 EST 2005

No testing done, and as each different application within CM (AC,
ART/CAR, IPMA) stores its own dbconnection string, I highly recommend
against it.  The tool most frequently used by TAC and Cisco Development
to troubleshoot database issue - DBLHelper - certainly breaks if a
non-standard port is used.

/Wes