[cisco-voip] Browser lock up

Mike Newell mnewell at spottydogs.org
Mon Mar 28 17:03:54 EST 2005

I've had the same problem, but only if I try do do something before the
Java console login window pops up (I assume you see that?)  If you wait
for the console login window and log in to the console you don't have
prolbems.  At least that's my experience...

I also don't have the problem if I connect directly to the console using
terminal serices.  Maybe that might help?

Mike