[cisco-voip] One-way audio after 2nd transfer

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 18:47:19 EST 2005

Is the 7935 in the same device pool as the receptionist 7960? Could be a
codec issue.

Are the Gateway and the 7935 separated by a router or firewall? Could be an
ACL, NAT or a Firewall blocking some traffic.

tm

Tim Medley
http://www.medleylabs.com

http://www.sccp2000.com IP Telephony News, Tips and Tricks