[cisco-voip] One-way audio after 2nd transfer

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:42:10 EST 2005

Today we experienced a repeatable one-way audio problem:

Inbound PSTN call -> PRI -> 3640 H.323 -> CCM 4.1(2)

The call went to the receptionist (7960), who transferred it to an
administrative assistant (7960), who transferred it to a 7935 conference
phone.  At the 7935, only outbound audio worked; no inbound audio was heard.
They tried about 4 calls, and rebooted the 7935 once before giving up,
ultimately placing the call from the 7935 to the outside party.  Everything
went fine from that point.  Is this a known problem to anyone?  I'll start
digging into the traces tomorrow, but would wlecome any labor-saving
guidance.

Mike Armstrong
UF/IFAS CREC
Lake Alfred, FL