[cisco-voip] 4.1.2 login pages

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Mar 28 19:24:22 EST 2005

No, not yet. Still scheduled for April 30th. We talked with our SE and
another Cisco rep and it looks like we might go to 4.1.3 instead. There will
be no more service releases for 4.1.2 it seems and any new bug fixes will be
released as 4.1.3 SRs. 4.1.3 has two new features which we will likely want
to deploy as well, automatic pickup and release transfer.

We don't have 4.1.3 CDs so I have to see if we can get them in time, since
we'd rather not have to upgrade all to 4.1.2 then to 4.1.3.

As for the windows login, it's always a windows login with MLA, but even
with MLA it seems the windows login is there.