[cisco-voip] Multiple PRIs

Israel Lang zephy316 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:57:08 EST 2005

Quick question....currently we have a CM cluster that is shared
between multiple locations that are all connected via T1 lines. Two of
those locations have voice gateways with PRI PSTN connectivity. All
locations reside within a two mile radius within the same city.

My question is: Is there a way to have the PRI act as failovers for
one another on inbound calls? I know how to do this with outbound
calls, but wasn't sure there was a way to do it without calling the
TELCO and having them move the DID numbers and then move them back
once the PRI is backup and running.

Thanks for your help in advance.
--
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!