[cisco-voip] Multiple PRIs

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 29 16:45:49 EST 2005

Depending on local tariffs, you may be able to get two PRIs at different facilities bundled into the same service group. Unfortunately we were not able to. Because the buildings on our campus have different municipal addresses we were forced to create two seperate service groups.

You can use RTM and IRL overflow (those might be telco dependant terms, sorry) to route calls to different service groups. It works, but it is not ideal.