[cisco-voip] Searching for phones in CCM

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 30 11:57:24 EST 2005

OH MY!

That's awesome!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Louis R. Marascio
  To: Tim Reimers ; cisco VoIP List
  Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:48 AM
  Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Searching for phones in CCM

  Tim,

  You can use the DeviceListX report to get what you want.

  http://ipOfPublisher/ccmadmin/reports/devicelistx.asp

  It will give you a dump of phones on your system in XML format that includes device status.

  You can read about the devicelistx report at:

  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801e9e7b.html

  Best regards,

  Louis

  ---