[cisco-voip] Re: Unity Express Script Problems -- offtopic

Paul Long plong at metreos.com
Wed Mar 30 20:57:18 EST 2005

Anthony,

Good question.

I took a look at the headers and found that Kris' email contains a
Thread-Topic header as well as the usual Subject header. The exploder
apparently just prepends "[cisco-voip]" to the value of the Subject
header so that, if your email client gives precedence to the
Thread-Topic header (like my Outlook 2003 client does), you won't see
the prefix.

As I see it, there are two possible fixes: convince your email client to
always display the Subject header or configure the exploder to also
modify the Thread-Topic header. I don't know if either are possible.

Paul