[cisco-voip] Boradcast line groups and voicemail

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Thu Mar 31 12:46:45 EST 2005

Hello all,
	We have a customer who was using broadcast line groups on their old PBX and would like to retain the functionality upon moving to the new system.  However, voicemail presents a problem.

I believe we are on 4.1(x), and can check on the specific revision later today.  I've been informed that you cannot have a CTI route point in the line group, and all forwarding information is ignored.  This means that (still), there is no way out of the line group once a call reaches it.

Is this still the case, or has anybody found a workaround for this problem?

Thanks,
Dylan Vanderhoof
Semaphore Corporation