[cisco-voip] Time of day call routing

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 5 09:34:27 EDT 2006

If you have two different call handlers that require the calls to hit
different CTI RP to get routed appropriately then you are going to
use the CM time of day routing feature.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/
products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803edbaa.html

The other option is having one call handler in Unity with a schedule
set up for open and closed greetings.  It's more complicated to get
working Unity-wise but the CM config is very simple.

-Ryan