[cisco-voip] Time of day call routing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jun 5 12:01:50 EDT 2006

Time of day call routingIf you're looking to use day and night greeting, I would use the schedules in Unity. We use them with little (or no) problems. Using the schedules in Unity allow you to affect everyone calling, not just those people who's search space you modify with timebased partitions.
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Network Analyst (CCS) * University of Guelph * Guelph, Ontario N1G 2W1
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"I can eat fifty eggs." "Nobody can eat fifty eggs."