[cisco-voip] VT Advantage on an MCU

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jun 5 16:33:11 EDT 2006

Continuous presence with SCCP requires the EMP module regardless of
what IPVC gear you have.  For the 3511 you'd need a 3511E.  I'm not
on the sales side so I have no idea what the cost difference between
the two would be.

That said I have no idea why a VTA couldn't call into an H.323
conference.  As long as CM can route the call (via gatekeeper or
directly to the H.323 gateway) there should be no problem.

-Ryan