[cisco-voip] SIP Tandem Call Routing in IOS / CME

Bernhard Albler balbler at nts.at
Tue Jun 6 05:06:33 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if and when SIP Tandem call routing will be supported?
(I can't get it working).
I have following scenario:

Cme connected via a SIP trunk to a service provider. Unfortunately the
service provider does not support REFER for transfers, so I am stuck.
Unless IOS could just make another outbound call and bridge the two
calls (original inbound and the new outbound call) internally.

Has someone gotten this to work? I can get forwarding to work, but not
transfer

Many thanks and best regards
bernhard