[cisco-voip] VT Advantage on an MCU

Leetun, Rob rleetun at co.boulder.co.us
Tue Jun 6 08:31:55 EDT 2006

Greetings,

Here is a work around, obtain a gatekeeper (2851), buy a Sony PCS-TL50,
which can be your MCU and can host 10 connects.  I am in the process of
building this environment.

Cisco CallManager Administration Guide, Release 4.1.3
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_a
dministration_guide_chapter09186a00803ed6e7.html#wp1118192

Understanding Cisco IOS H.323 Gatekeeper Call Routing
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/voip/gk-call-routing.html

Cisco IOS Voice Configuration Library
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124tcg/v
cl.htm