[cisco-voip] CCM 3.3(3) and RTMT

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 08:21:18 EDT 2006

With CCM 3.3(3) with 1 publisher, and 2 subscriber servers the RTMT Callmanager Cluster info properties, the info for the 2nd subscriber does not report back in RTMT tool on the cluster info window. It saids "Error" next to most values but the first 2 fields in list show good data (registered phones).

The info from the other servers displays fine. If you launch RTMT from the problem subscriber and click the info button the RTMT server version is empty.

So like it can't access data on this server, but this happens when you RTMT locally on the subscriber or remotely with IE over web. You can view all performance counters fine in RTMT on this server, it's just the cluster info window and RTMT version info, and processor summary window.

Windows performance monitor appears fine, can pull up counters fine on all servers.

I have checked to make sure all the services were running, have restarted RIS DC service, etc and can't seem to find anything different between them yet.

CCM 3.3(3)sr4a
OS 2000.4-2sr7
RTMT client version 3.3(0.21)
RTMT server version is 3.3.2.0

This has been an issue for awhile, even before OS updates from 2000.2-7 to 2000.4-2. Not sure if RTMT ever worked fine on this one server.

I've done several bug searches and can't find a good hit yet. I do realize 3.3(3) and RTMT is from the early days of RTMT so expect there may be some issues since RTMT in 4.x is completely different.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Erick