[cisco-voip] how to load dsp firmware

Ryan LaTorre rlatorre at unislumin.com
Wed Jun 7 11:19:56 EDT 2006

I've encountered this bug as well, and the instructions below seem
pretty close to what I do.

Is the filename "dsp_c5510_flex.rbf"? I believe the firmware must have
that exact name, and be installed on the root of the flash.

Also, I don't remove the file from the flash after the reboot, since a
subsequent reboot seems to then use the DSP firmware bundled in the IOS.

I hope this helps.