[cisco-voip] Training material

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:21:24 EDT 2006

CCM is not licensed... just a reg hack and a license key which can be
found here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/productkey.html

As far as the Unity license goes, yes, I did grab it from work... and
I had to hack the MAC address of the windows box to make it match
(can't do that with CCM5...)...

Jonathan